1. CEO of a manufacturing company with underexploited brand value. After an onsite briefing, we were able to advise our client accordingly and the successful candidate was sourced from an unrelated industry.
2. Specialist agronomist to manage agricultural operations in a high risk 3rd World country in central Africa. Suitable candidates had to have the necessary technical skills and experience as well as be able and willing to work in isolated, potentially high risk conditions. The successful candidate was found in a similar operation in a neighbouring country.
3. CEO of a listed company in a struggling industry. An internal appointment was made after an extensive external search across all related industry sectors to ensure exhaustive good governance.
4. Country Manager to launch a niche soft drink brand in South Africa and within 3 years penetrate the sub Sahara Africa and Indian Ocean islands. The successful candidate would have to have had similar experience in a similar consumer sector. Extensive search identified only 3 possible suitable candidates in South Africa. A successful appointment was concluded.
5. The senior and middle management team to staff the initial launch of an international company in South Africa. In addition to skills and experience the ability of the new team to work effectively together in a new venture was critical. Of more than 20 appointments made, candidates for the core team of 8 were extensively researched before they were appointed.
Selection Partners is one of the leading specialist Headhunters based in Gauteng. We deliver value to clients throughout South Africa and the rest of Africa. Our core business principle is: Personal, professional commitment to our clients and candidates.
Please Contact Us to search for exceptional candidates to join your organisation.